Ahmed IssaChief Executive Officer - Consumer Banking
Commercial International, Bank
Ahmed Issa leads Retail Banking divisions at CIB, and is a member of the bank’s management committee. Prior to this role, Ahmed was Chairman of the board at CORPLEASE and at Falcon, Group CFO at CIB, Co-founder and Head of Research at CIBC, and Managing Director of Investment Banking at CI Capital.Ahmed is the Chair of the banking and finance committee at AM Cham, and sets on the Board of Egypt’s Trade Development Authority. He earned his MBA at UNC-Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School in 2003, and re-joined CIB in the same year.
11:00 AM Leadership panel discussion: Digital transformation - Plan, predict and prepare for innovation
- Setting your digital strategy: Challenges and opportunities of digitisation
- Digital transformation and the regulatory challenges
- Driving a customer centric bank transformation and managing changing customer expectations
- Will digitisation overcome the legacy constraints of the banking sector?
- Will we ever see a digital-only bank in the region?
- What is needed to succeed in the digital future?
- The new era of client segmentation: The potential of big data generated through digitisation