Vice President, Head of Digital
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Egypt
- Getting people on the digital wagon: Where we stand, and what should be done?
- The corporate mindset in banks: The new shape of client segmentation
- The future of customer interaction: Will branches ever become obsolete?
- Demands for the future generation: Digital channels are the first choice
11:00 AM Leadership panel discussion: Digital transformation - Plan, predict and prepare for innovation
This leadership panel will feature some of the movers and shakers of the region’s banking sector to address some
of the latest trends, innovations, opportunity and obstacles
- Setting your digital strategy: Challenges and opportunities of digitisation
- Digital transformation and the regulatory challenges
- Driving a customer centric bank transformation and managing changing customer expectations
- Will digitisation overcome the legacy constraints of the banking sector?
- Will we ever see a digital-only bank in the region?
- What is needed to succeed in the digital future?
- The new era of client segmentation: The potential of big data generated through digitisation