Fady RaflaVice President, Head of Digital
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Egypt
His extensive experience in Telecom, ISP & FMCGs allows him to act as the agent of change in a legacy banking environment. He is a trailblazer for new digital initiatives that are now standard fare for Islamic banks in Egypt. He launched state of the art Internet and mobile banking, electronic settlement service, electronic utility bill Payment solutions and recently involved in the development of the e-Wallet initiative, which is part of a national movement to increase the Financial Inclusion in Egypt.
- Getting people on the digital wagon: Where we stand, and what should be done?
- The corporate mindset in banks: The new shape of client segmentation
- The future of customer interaction: Will branches ever become obsolete?
- Demands for the future generation: Digital channels are the first choice
11:00 AM Leadership panel discussion: Digital transformation - Plan, predict and prepare for innovation
This leadership panel will feature some of the movers and shakers of the region’s banking sector to address some
of the latest trends, innovations, opportunity and obstacles
- Setting your digital strategy: Challenges and opportunities of digitisation
- Digital transformation and the regulatory challenges
- Driving a customer centric bank transformation and managing changing customer expectations
- Will digitisation overcome the legacy constraints of the banking sector?
- Will we ever see a digital-only bank in the region?
- What is needed to succeed in the digital future?
- The new era of client segmentation: The potential of big data generated through digitisation