Khaled HamadaChief Information Officer
Banque du Caire
Khaled Hamada is the CIO at Banque du Caire with 30 years of experience in the field of Information Technology and has a diverse background in IT strategy planning and execution, IT governance, program management, change management and core banking solutions. Previously, Khaled Hamada served as the Chairman and CEO at Aviation Information Technology Company (AVIT). Prior to AVIT, Khaled Hamada served as the Chief Transformation Officer at National Bank of Egypt (NBE) and worked in IBM/SBM for 21 years His initiatives include improving service delivery through embracing effective and efficient use of technology and processes optimization; and leading strategic initiatives to transform the technology department to be flexible, adaptable and responsive to customer needs.
- What is the role leaders in the banking sector play to push for Financial Inclusion in Egypt
- How to align business functions in your bank to drive financial inclusion
- How banks can spur innovations in digital financial services to support financial inclusion
- What steps have banks took so far ? and what is the way forward?
11:00 AM Leadership panel discussion: Digital transformation - Plan, predict and prepare for innovation
This leadership panel will feature some of the movers and shakers of the region’s banking sector to address some
of the latest trends, innovations, opportunity and obstacles
- Setting your digital strategy: Challenges and opportunities of digitisation
- Digital transformation and the regulatory challenges
- Driving a customer centric bank transformation and managing changing customer expectations
- Will digitisation overcome the legacy constraints of the banking sector?
- Will we ever see a digital-only bank in the region?
- What is needed to succeed in the digital future?
- The new era of client segmentation: The potential of big data generated through digitisation