Head of Service Excellence
The United Bank of Egypt
2:45 PM Hard talk: In an increasingly digital world, how close is Egypt to becoming a cashless society?
- The big debate: Are Egyptian banks prepared for digital transformation?
- Will a cashless economy be practical in an omnichannel world where customers have freedom with their money
- How will the payments landscape evolve from now until 2025
- How will technology and innovation shape the future of the bank
- How will expectations of the millennials and gen Z transform banks
- What can banks learn from key innovators like Uber, Amazon and Apple